Search This Blog

Sunday 12 August 2018

Equal Rights and Chances

Sexual equality between men and women is like two different continents apart .....Josephine
I grew up in the Nothern part of Nigeria where our grand parents teach us as women you have to be modest and respect yourself by not enjoying sexual intercourse. You just need to lay in bed while the man enjoys himself and when his done you role yourself up in bed. In most cases the man will even feel suspecious if you  enjoy yourself or feel pleasured, he starts thinking you are loosed, too experienced and sometime conclude the woman is a prostitute for enjoying sex or wanting to be pleasured to reach climax…..
Have you wondered why in many part of the world, it is okay for men to have more than one partner, but when a woman does same, she is labeled as prostitute. My grandfather had 6 wives, and i once asked my grandmother how she felt about it generally and if he really satifies her in bed, she answered by saying as a woman you have to be subsive and accept everything a man does or want because his the head of the house and you dont have to be satisfied in bed as a woman as long as you are able to satisfy him; though today there are little difference as the world is developing but there are still a lot of work and sensitization to be done……
Again i remember my cousin coming home one time back in Africa and she was so angry, i over heard her telling her friend about her sugar daddy refusing to have sex with her just because she requested for condom, she wanted some money from him but he denied her of it just because she wanted to use condom. It is important for young people especially women and girls to understand that safe sex is really important, you want to avoid infections, HIV, STIs, you want to avoid unplanned pregnancy. A woman has the right to contraceptives and negotiate for condom use before sexual intercourse……
Gender matters, we  want a wolrd of happier men and women, it is a win win situation. Equal rights and chances is important to both men and women because take for example, if a man and a women living together or say partners both have a job/career, they can suppoprt each other, if they do doemstic work together, they can enjoy sex afterwards because one of them won’t be too tired than the other. In african terms it will be “Rob my back i Rob your back”. There is no point for roles or steorotype, you can sure give each other responsibilities…..even at work place and school we still see in developed countries also that there is no gender balance, there are cases where a woman does the same job with a man but yet the man gets paid more, all these needs to change and we as young people have a majore role to play in these for a better generation…..

A woman being submissive or golible to a man is considered a culture in many parts of the world, but lets not forget that culture did not make people but people made culture and if that is the case, we should make women equality and rights a culture….. Josephine

Wishing Josephine Happy Birthday....Longer Life & Prosperity in Good Health and Wealth. We celebrate you! #12/08. ......Kayode Gomes

1 comment:

  1. ADD DR PERFECT ON WHATSAPP +1 (256)-251-3614 AND GET A CURE TO ANY TYPE OF DISEASES AND VIRUS

    I'm so happy and excited to give my testimony of how I was cure of herpes virus. I'm Karen Wilson from Paris France I was diagnosed with herpes virus for 6 years, I took every drugs prescribed to me by the doctors but there was no positive result, so I decided to try if I can find a cure for my herpes online and I saw different people's comments on how Dr Perfect helped them to cure their diseases and viruses I message him urgently on WhatsApp it's didn't take long he replied my message and we talked on how I can get the cure and he told me he will send the cure to me, in four days time the cure was delivered to my house and he gave me instruction on how I will use it, 17 days later there was no sign of herpes in my body then I went for test and the doctor told me he couldn't find any sign of herpes virus in my blood. Dr Perfect herbal cure is the best don't think because he cured me of herpes virus and you are diagnosed with Hepatitis or other virus he can't cure you, Dr Perfect can cure all types of diseases and virus. If you need a cure for your disease and virus WhatsApp him +1 (256)-251-3614 if you are not on WhatsApp email him at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete