Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 August 2018

HUMAN LIVES MATTER!

The Insanity of Nigerian Government and Police Force has prompt speaking out for the voiceless. Nigeria is a blessed nation, with resources, awesome and peace loving people, but the government has overtime turned people whom they should be protecting and defending into enemies and modern day slaves.
It is high time for Nigeria police to stop arresting innocent people for doing nothing wrong. There’s been  a lot of arrest just this year alone on speculations of someone or group of persons being gay, or when people come out to protest for their rights or demand for something that affects the nation, the Nigerian police swift into action by arresting them. Take for instance the arrest of group of women led by Obi Ezekwesili demanding the release of the chibok girls kidnapped by Bokoharram and just few weeks ago, 100s of women were arrested and jailed for over 7 days in the eastern part of Nigeria just because they demanded the whereabout of the IPOB leader (Biafra). Only few days ago about 57 young men were arrested as homosexual suspects which is a regular occurence now in Nigeria. The so called commissioner of police Lagos, Nigeria speaking on his inhuman victory said they (Nigerian Police) were informed that it was a gathering to initiate boys into homosexuality… the last time i checked, only influential Nigerians and politicians entice young boys with money just to f**k them. There is nothing like initiation, sexual orientation has nothing to do with cultism.
Don’t take public office if you are not well educated or informed - Nigerian Police.  


Labelling people homosexuals in order to persecute them is a violation of the Nigeria constitution….Davis Mac-Iyalla


I will add to Davis Mac-Iyalla’s quote that it is a violation of human rights broadly. Let’s stop using the law in a wrong way. How many Nigerian Police can even interpret the law correctly, do they even understand Nigeria’s constitution? Why do they arrest only less fortunate persons. How many criminals in the Nigeria parliament, has the police arrested and brought any of them to justice? Rather they celebrate and protect them, how many LGBT persons in government have been arrested, how many celebrity or influential person have been arrested or accused of being LGBT?


There are killings everyday in Nigeria, recently there’s been mass killing by so called fulani headsmen in Nigeria, how many fulani men have Nigeria police arrested just as a suspect or scapegoat. All the bokoharram evil doers using religion as excuse to kill innocent people, how many have they arrested and sent to jail, rather if they are not killed on battlefield, Nigeria Gov. will reabilitate them and still send them out to live as normal people despite all the innocent people they have killed. Yet the police arrest innocent, harmless individuals, pass judgement and begin to parade them in public, on media and sometimes even parade them nude, how heartless can you be?


Speaking from experience...Nigeria Police have been unlawfully arresting LGBT persons since 2014 regularly....
I was arrested alongside other community members in Kaduna, 2015 during Global Fund HIV intervention for MARPs while supervising health intervention activity. The police accused us of initiating young boys into homosexuality. In fact they went to the point of saying we were teaching them how to have sex with themselves using the Condoms and Lubricants we distributed as evidence...


All these inhuman treatment has to stop, you arrest and parade people just because you want someone or an organization to bring funds for bail, here comes a revolution that will turn the table around….Watchout!
….message to Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 comment:

  1. ADD DR PERFECT ON WHATSAPP +1 (256)-251-3614 AND GET A CURE TO ANY TYPE OF DISEASES AND VIRUS

    I'm so happy and excited to give my testimony of how I was cure of herpes virus. I'm Karen Wilson from Paris France I was diagnosed with herpes virus for 6 years, I took every drugs prescribed to me by the doctors but there was no positive result, so I decided to try if I can find a cure for my herpes online and I saw different people's comments on how Dr Perfect helped them to cure their diseases and viruses I message him urgently on WhatsApp it's didn't take long he replied my message and we talked on how I can get the cure and he told me he will send the cure to me, in four days time the cure was delivered to my house and he gave me instruction on how I will use it, 17 days later there was no sign of herpes in my body then I went for test and the doctor told me he couldn't find any sign of herpes virus in my blood. Dr Perfect herbal cure is the best don't think because he cured me of herpes virus and you are diagnosed with Hepatitis or other virus he can't cure you, Dr Perfect can cure all types of diseases and virus. If you need a cure for your disease and virus WhatsApp him +1 (256)-251-3614 if you are not on WhatsApp email him at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete